Are you learning to drive a car? If yes, then first you have to apply for Learner’s License. This is because the license legally allows you to learn to drive on Indian roads with a person holding a permanent driving license.
If you do not carry a Learner’s License while driving, you may have to pay a fine of Rs 450 or even go to jail. Learner’s License is the important first step if you want to apply for Permanent Driving License.
Apply Now Learner’s License sitting at home
In today’s time things are no longer so tedious and difficult as they used to be a few years back. Now you can do many things sitting at home, now that is shopping, ordering something and now you can apply for learner’s license sitting at home, appear for test and get your license within seconds. can obtain. Now you do not need to visit any RTO office to get your Learner’s License.
However, if you are applying for a Permanent Driving Licence, you will have to be physically present at the transport office and also appear for the driving test. If you pass the test, then only you will be eligible for DL.
Here’s how you can apply for a Learner’s License and get it:
– Go to the website.
On opening the website, you will be asked to select your state.
– When you select a state, you will be taken to a new window with several options.
– Click on “Apply for Learner’s License”
– When you click on Apply for Learner’s License, you will be asked to choose whether you want to apply with Aadhar Card or without it.
If you click on applicant with aadhaar option, you can take the exam from your home or any place.
You will then be asked to select whether you have a driving or learner’s license issued in India.
Once you verify those details, you will be asked to submit your Aadhar card details.
Half of your work will be done when you submit your Aadhar card number and mobile number linked to that account.
Your name and photo will be extracted from your Aadhar card.
Once all the details are filled, you will be asked to pay for the licence. Which is Rs 500 for two wheeler in Delhi.
– Once the payment is done, you will be asked to watch a 10-minute driving tutorial. Make sure you watch the complete video then only you will be eligible for the exam.
– Once you watch the video, an OTP and password will be sent to your phone for testing.
Fill in the details and click on Proceed to start your test. Make sure the front camera of your device is turned on.
You will be given 60 seconds to answer a question. Make sure all your questions are answered quickly and accurately. You must answer at least 6 out of 10 questions correctly to get a license.
– If you pass the exam, a link to your license will be sent to your registered mobile. If you fail in the exam, you will have to pay the re-examination fee of Rs.50 and re-appear for the exam.
Best Mobiles in India
Story first published: Monday, May 23, 2022, 12:18 [IST]