long bank holiday in june
The list of bank holidays has been released by RBI. With the beginning of every financial year, RBI releases the list of holidays of all banks across the country. According to the June list, banks will be closed for a total of 12 days in different parts of the country in June. It is also necessary to know about the days on which the bank’s operations are going to be closed in the month of June. We are telling you its complete list.
When are the banks closed in June?
According to the Reserve Bank of India, apart from 4 Saturdays and 4 Sundays in the month of June, there will be holidays in banks on many days. Bank holidays may affect banking related work such as checkbook clearance, passbook updation, ATM and account and transaction work. However, you will not face any problem in online transaction.
Complete list of bank holidays in June
- Holidays in June will start from June 2. On June 2, on the occasion of Maharana Pratap Jayanti, Telangana Foundation Day, banks in Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Telangana will remain closed.
- On June 3, there will be a bank holiday in Punjab on account of the martyrdom day of Shri Guru Arjun Dev Ji.
- Bandhs across the country will remain closed due to Sunday on June 5.
- On June 11, being the second Saturday of the month, there will be a bank holiday.
- Banks will be closed on 12th June on account of Sunday.
- On June 14, there will be a bank holiday in Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Punjab.
- Banks will remain closed in Odisha, Mizoram, Jammu and Kashmir on June 15.
- Banks will remain closed on 19th June on account of Sunday of the month.
- There will be a bank holiday in Tripura on 22nd June.
- Banks will remain closed due to June 25 being the fourth Saturday of the month.
- There will be a bank holiday on June 26 due to Sunday.
- There will be a bank holiday in Mizoram on June 30.