long bank holidays
From tomorrow i.e. March 31, banks will remain closed for five consecutive days. The new financial year will start from April. In the beginning of April 2022, there will be a bank holiday for 5 consecutive days, although let us tell you that banks will be closed in different cities. In such a situation, it is important for you to know that when will there be a bank holiday in your city. If you have any important work related to the bank branch, then settle it in time by tomorrow, otherwise you may have to wait.
Banks closed from 1 to 5 April
According to the list of bank holidays released by RBI, there will be a bank holiday from April 1 to April 5.
- Due to the annual closing of bank accounts on April 1, most banks will remain closed for customers’ work. However, bank employees have to go to the bank.
- There will be a bank holiday on April 2 in Belapur, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Srinagar on account of Gudi Padwa/ Ugadi Festival/ Telugu New Year/ Sajibu Nongampamba.
- Banks across the country will have a weekly holiday due to Sunday on April 3.
- There will be a bank holiday in Ranchi on April 4 due to Sarihul.
- Banks will remain closed in Hyderabad on April 5.
Banks will remain banks for half a month in April
There is going to be a long bank holiday in the month of April. Banks will be closed for 15 days in April. According to the official website of RBI, banks will be closed for 15 days in the month of April. This bank holiday will be in different states and different cities. That is, banks across the country will not be closed on every holiday, but on the basis of festivals and government days, banks will remain closed in cities.