oi – Ankur Sharma
New Delhi, May 11. Domestic oil companies have not increased the prices of petrol and diesel even on Wednesday, even today the rate of petrol and diesel remains stable. It is to be known that the price of petrol and diesel has remained stable for the entire 35 days, due to which the common people have got relief. It is known that oil prices are updated every day at 6 am.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi appealed
Let us tell you that on April 27, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while speaking on high fuel prices, urged the Chief Ministers of the states to cut the Value Added Tax (VAT) on petrol and diesel so that the benefits can be passed on to the citizens. But the burden can be reduced. He also said that though some states have reduced taxes, others have not yet given relief. On which Congress and TMC criticized PM Modi.
Petrol price in Delhi is Rs 105.41 per liter
At present, the price of petrol in Delhi is Rs 105.41 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 96.67 per liter. Whereas in Mumbai the price of petrol and diesel per liter is Rs 120.51 and Rs 104.77 respectively. So while in Chennai the price of petrol is Rs 110.85 per liter and diesel is Rs 100.94 per liter and in Kolkata petrol is being sold at Rs 115.12 per liter and diesel at Rs 99.83 per liter.
Here are today’s petrol prices
- Delhi: Rs 105.41 per liter
- Mumbai: Rs 120.51 per liter
- Kolkata: Rs 115.12 per liter
- Chennai: Rs 110.85 per liter
- Noida: Rs 105.47 per liter
- Patna: Rs 116.23 per liter
- Lucknow: Rs 105.25 per liter
- Port Blair: Rs 91.45 per liter
Here are today’s diesel prices
- Delhi: Rs 96.67 per liter
- Mumbai: Rs 104.77 per liter
- Kolkata: Rs 99.83 per liter
- Chennai: Rs 100.94 per liter
- Noida: Rs 97.03 per liter
- Patna: Rs 101.06 per liter
- Lucknow: Rs 96.83 per liter
- Port Blair: Rs 85.83 per liter
Check oil prices sitting at home like this
- Click on this website
- Download the IOC app from Google Play Store.
- Either SMS to 9224992249.
- For this, you have to SMS 92249 92249 by writing the code of RSP-Space-Petrol Pump Dealer.
Story first published: Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 8:12 am [IST]