New Delhi, 02 June. Among the planets, Rahu is said to give sudden results. Be it good or bad, Rahu always gives sudden results. Rahu will give auspicious results or inauspicious, it is determined according to its presence in different houses of the horoscope.
- In the first sense: If Rahu is in the first house of the horoscope, then the person is rich, courageous, strong, kind, low-progeny, wicked, cruel, brain disordered, marks on the head or face, tall but patient and weak, progressing from low to high grade, short-spoken, Destroyer of women, there is biharya.
- In second sense: He is ill-mannered, poor, stammer, money-loser, migrant, angry-tempered, speaking double meaning language. Such a person is familyless, mischievous, troublesome to his brother and troubled by his brother.
- In the third house: Rahu placed in the third house makes the person courageous, mighty, distinguished, special interest in painting and photography, industrialist, prosperous, small fraternal but unhappy with siblings, traveling, traveling abroad, yoga practitioner, prudent, migrant, intelligent, businessman. Is.
- In the fourth house: If there is Rahu in the fourth house, then the person becomes mischievous and unhappy. Bad for mother, worried, hardworking, having knowledge of foreign languages, lustful, financial loss to father, possibility of father’s two marriages. less happy
- In the fifth house: Obstacles and troublesome in getting a child, cruel nature, first abortion or first child is unfavourable. Angry, heart disease and stomach ache, sharp intellect, obstructive in study, perfect moralist, interested in speculative-lottery.
- in the sixth sense : Patient, enemy, bad for the mother’s side, courageous, influential, speaking only on favorable occasions, strong, suffering from diseases of the waist and teeth. Benefiting from heretics, mighty, unhappy in childhood.
- In the seventh house: Compassionate, narrow-minded, clever or weak wife, sad in married life, beneficiary of wickedness, well-known, prosperous, expatriate, promiscuous, diabetic, suffering from occult disease, adulterous-superhuman, malevolent to wife.
- In the eighth house: Indulging in immoral activities, stigmatized, sick, wicked, migrant, filthy minded, unhappy, suffering from secret diseases, hypocrites, hard-working, strong-bodied, angry, sick with stomach, sick with stomach, with enemies.
- In the ninth house: If Rahu is in the ninth house, then the person is less progeny, wife-devotee, foreign traveler, pilgrim, religious inclination, receiving state honors, son’s happiness in old age, malpractices in migration, fraternal, futile labor.
- In tenth house: State-powered, strict administrator, scholar, literary, adulterous, talented, famous, achieving success in the latter half of life and ambitious, unscrupulous to father, lazy, speechless, unhappy with children.
- In the eleventh sense: Wealthy, prosperous, suffering from ear disease, gain money from unintended and immoral means, worried from father and child side, influential in lower class, skin diseased, speculative – profit from lottery. Hardworking, greedy.
- In the twelfth sense: Irrational, sinful, extravagant, anxious, eye-sighted, sad, special interest in yogic activities, slow-tempered, servant, sage, woman is troubled.
Story first published: Thursday, June 2, 2022, 7:00 [IST]