Lunar Eclipse 2022: When and where will the lunar eclipse be visible on 16 May. Chandra Grahan 2022 | oneindia hindi
Lunar eclipse will not be visible in India
Generally, before the time when the eclipse takes place, there is a Sutak period and any auspicious work is prohibited in it, but this time there will be no Sutak on the lunar eclipse day because This eclipse will not be visible in India,
Sutak period will not take
It is known that lunar eclipse always takes place on full moon and this time also Buddha Purnima is on the day of eclipse, but due to absence of Sutak period, there is no difference in the worship of full moon.
Lunar eclipse will be visible here
It is known that this time this eclipse will be visible in South-West Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean. But the people of the places where it will not be visible, there will be a lunar eclipse. youtube or nasa Of twitter account Can watch live on
what is lunar eclipse
Let us tell you that when the shadow of the earth falls on the moon, then lunar eclipse situation arises. Although the eclipse is not happening in India, but it will affect the zodiac signs, so some things should be avoided during the eclipse period.
do’s and don’ts
- Meditate on God during the eclipse period.
- Do not go to the temple during the eclipse period, stay away from the idol of God.
- Eat food during the eclipse period.
- Do not touch the Tulsi plant during the eclipse period.
- Do not fight during the eclipse period.
- Do not sleep during the eclipse period.
- Do not have sex during the eclipse period.
- After the eclipse period is over, clean the house and do worship.
- Pregnant women should not come out of the house during the eclipse period.