New Delhi, 04 May. There are many divisions of the day in Indian astrology, in which there is different time at different times. Some of these are good and some are bad. The inauspicious period is postponed to start any auspicious or new work.
Let us know about some such times…
- Morning: The time 48 minutes before sunrise is called Pratahkal.
- Arunodayakal: The time of 1 hour 12 minutes before sunrise is Arunodayakal.
- Ushakal: The time 2 hours before sunrise is called Ushakal.
- Abhijitkaal : 11.36 pm to 12.24 pm, prohibited on Wednesdays.
- Pradosh Kaal: The time up to 48 minutes after sunset is Pradosh Kaal.
- Twilight: 24 minutes before and 24 minutes after sunset.
- Rahukaal: Every day is for one and a half hours. From 4.30 to 6 pm on Sunday, from 7.30 am to 9 pm on Monday, from 3 to 4.30 pm on Tuesday, from 12 to 1.30 pm on Wednesday, from 1.30 to 3 pm on Thursday, from 10.30 am to 12 am on Friday, From 9 am to 10.30 am on Saturday. Rahukaal should be sacrificed for every auspicious work.
- Gulikkal: Every day is for one and a half hours. On Sunday from 3 to 4.30, on Monday from 1.30 to 3, on Tuesday from 12 to 1.30, on Wednesday from 10.30 to 12, on Thursday from 9 am to 10.30, on Friday from 7.30 to 9. , on Saturdays from 6 am to 7.30 am. This time is left for some special works.
- Yamgandkal: This too lasts for one and a half hours per day. 12 to 1.30 pm on Sunday, 10.30 am to 12 am on Monday, 9 am to 10.30 am on Tuesday, 7.30 am to 9 am on Wednesday, 6 am to 7.30 am on Thursday, 3 to 4.30 pm on Friday, From 1.30 pm to 3 pm on Saturdays. Yamgandkal is also discarded in auspicious works.
Story first published: Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 7:00 [IST]